If you are not completely satisfied with any of the items you have purchased, you can return or replace them, as long as you follow the instructions below:
Returns are accepted within 14 days from the date of dispatch or receipt from the store or warehouse and must be accompanied by a Return Voucher for professionals or a Retail Receipt for individuals. The product can only be returned if it has not been used, modified or the packaging has been opened. The return costs are borne by the buyer.
Right of withdrawal
- From initial submission of the customer’s order up to a period of 14 calendar days from delivery (when it comes to products) and even when there are several in the same order from the delivery of the last one and when there is an obligation to deliver products at regular intervals from the delivery of the first one, the customer is entitled to withdraw from the sale.
- This withdrawal is unjustified and without any charge and if the item has already been delivered the customer must return the product exactly as received, with all its parts, the accompanying forms and its packaging in perfect condition. The return of the item is accepted only if the buyer has first paid any amount charged by the company for the shipment of the item to him and the shipping costs for the return of the item.
- The declaration of withdrawal is made in writing or electronically and the COMPANY is obliged to send confirmation of receipt of the declaration of withdrawal as soon as it is received.
- Following the declaration of withdrawal, the COMPANY shall be obliged to reimburse the price received.c
- The refund to the customer will be made in the case of credit card billing as follows: in the event that by the time the withdrawal and the return of the item has been paid to the COMPANY by the Bank, the COMPANY will be obliged to inform the Bank of the cancellation of the transaction and the bank will perform any action provided for under the contract it has drawn up with the customer. Upon such notification, the COMPANY shall not be responsible for the time and manner of execution of the counter-billing, regulated by the aforementioned contract.
- In the case of cash payment, if the customer had chosen the option of “pick-up from the store”, it will be done by refunding the money to him from the store where he made the pick-up of the product.
- The refund will be made no later than within fourteen (14) working days of both the product and the price.
- The customer is also obliged (unless the supplier has offered to collect the goods himself) to return the goods within 14 calendar days from the day on which he received the goods.
- The customer is liable to compensate the COMPANY if he has made use of the goods other than what is necessary to ascertain the nature, characteristics and function of the goods in the period up to the declaration of withdrawal and the COMPANY is entitled to agree with the customer on compensation even by mutual set-off. If the withdrawal concerns the provision of services, the customer must pay an amount proportional to the services provided up to the date of the declaration of withdrawal. If the consumer exercises the right of withdrawal, any linked contracts shall automatically terminate, at no cost to the customer.
1. Once you register your order on our website or place your order by telephone, it is possible to cancel it (orders that are in the “Pending” or “In process” or “In progress” stage)
a) by a subsequent e-mail to email@example.com, if sent and received by decomat.gr
b) by informing our call centre at 2310 512 818, if the products have NOT been delivered for shipment
2. In any other case you can cancel your order by phone at tel. 2310 512 818, by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by visiting our store, if the products have NOT been delivered for shipment.
For your convenience, know your order number.